JOB TITLE: Loan Recovery Officer
JOB LOCATION: (Ogbomosho, Igbeti, Iwere ile and Saki), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Banking / Finance / Accounting
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establishing and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advise borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- All other matters are ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Degree in Banking / Finance / Accounting or Economics is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a loan recovery role.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with bank deposits/loans products.
Benefit / Packages
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunities for career and personal development.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Selection / Interview: Note that shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s).
Deadline: November 25, 2021
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|