Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Report to: Loan Recover Manager
- Reviewing the company debtor list
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans
- Maintaining customer payment records
- Preparing customer financial statements for the relationship officers
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payment is not being made
- Instituting legal actions when customers fail to pay their debt
- Monitor accounts to identify loan age analysis and outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each loan debt
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments
- Any other duties assigned.
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The integrity to respect private and confidential information
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- The capacity to work well in a high pressure work environment
- Attention to detail
- A professional phone manner
- High quality computer and math skills
- ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting or other related field
- Not less than 2 years in financial institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|