JOB TITLE: Locum Pharmacist
JOB LOCATION: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review patient’s medication prescriptions for errors, drug selection, dosing, contraindications, and potential drug interactions.
- Proper filling, dispensing and labelling of medications.
- Provide medication information in form of counseling to patients and patients’ relatives.
- Pharmacovigilance- Identify, resolve, prevent, and document potential and actual medication-related problems.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals and verifying order entries.
- Prepare and compound medications to meet individual patient need while ensuring standard procedures are followed, minimizing pharmaceutical waste, and ensuring personnel safety when handling hazardous drugs.
- Ensure medications dispensed to patients meet the highest standards in quality and preparation of final dosage form.
- Ensure drugs are stored under appropriate storage conditions as specified by the manufacturer.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens in order to improve treatment outcomes
- Advises other health care practitioners about proper medication therapies for patients.
- Monitor inventory by ensuring the Pharmacy technician as proper records of pharmacy consumables, medical consumables and routine drugs;
- Perform other duties as maybe assignment within the unit;
- A minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practices
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: October 31, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|