Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- Expedite/facilitate the flow of materials between various departments and from office to field. checking the quality level.
- Responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received.
- Comparing goods with specification and checking of quality level liaising with vendors, handling inventories, and tracking orders:
- Keeping track of deliveries, movement of material, the needs of each sector and deadlines involves maintaining accurate, up-to-the-minute records.
- Managed, controlled and directed resources to accomplish maintenance through an effective interface between R&D, Materials
- Warehouses, Logistics and field locations.
- Work with procurement management to identify performance gaps and delays and to ensure expediting issues are being coordinated and resolved.
- Monitored inventory of supplies and ensured that low stock situations were timely conveyed.
- Created and maintained effective relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Arrange for in-house transfer of materials, aiming to meet production schedules.
- Examine material received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies, like damaged or unmarked parts
- Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with Material Management Office Managers, Project Material
- Management Managers and Project Procurement Managers
- The main interface to co-ordinate transport to meet material delivery schedules.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements as exigent.
- Keep track of incoming and outgoing materials from field locations and workshops for repairs and possible follow up with responsible parties to ensure on-time completion.
- Follow up on all procured materials through the Procurement card and successful delivery to the site where required.
- Vehicle, Barge and vessel booking, scheduling and tracking
- B.SC/B.Tech/HND in any Engineering discipline with at least 5 years experience in materials and logistics management in the Oil and Gas Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
|Deadline||15th December, 2019|