JOB TITLE: Logistics Implant Officer
- Ensures timely pick up of Client’s shipment
- Raise waybills and ensure capture of all pickups on Trackplus
- Quality assurance to ensure shipments are properly packaged and well documented
- Supervises Courier/Driver pick up and drop off activities to ensure proper handling, process compliance and behaviors that represents Courierplus business values
- Follows-up on every clients’ shipment to ensure picked-up shipments are delivered within SLA
- Identifies sales lead and ensure closure of such opportunities by liaising with the sales team
- Escalate any impending service failures to Service Assurance team and Business Managers
- Relationship Management
- Verifies completeness of all Clients transaction with Courierplus
- Ensures timely issue resolution
- Must readily be available to perform any other job function as authorized by Courierplus.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job title as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|