JOB TITLE: Logistics Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lekki-Epe, Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Receive and process online orders.
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made.
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries.
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders and prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business.
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website and work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field.
- Receive and confirm international shipment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline.
- At least 1 to 2 year experiences in a Logistics company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g. “Logistics officer, Lagos”
Deadline: June 11, 2021
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|