JOB TITLE: Logistics Officer
Job Reference: LO2021017
- Coordination of transport and Logistics matters.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Supervising logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organization cargoes/products.
- Ensuring effective materials management and quality control.
- Generating reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Monitoring vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and roadworthiness
- Ensuring adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervising other logistics staff as required.
- Following up with the drivers to ensure prompt deliveries of goods to the customers
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Sc. Transport Management or other related fields.
- 5 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy-duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be residing in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: March 18, 2021
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|