JOB TITLE: Logistics Officer
JOB LOCATION: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoices to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create a report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily reports to the Operation co-ordinator after the closing of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep an accurate record of all items/packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items/packages in the office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1-year experience in a Logistics company.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computers.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail (e.g: Logistics Officer, Surulere).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted (Suitable for candidates staying within Surulere, Yaba, Ojuelegba, and Mushin axis).
Deadline: September 30, 2021
|Job Category||Logistics / Transportation/ Supply|