Maintenance Superintendent at an Oil and Gas Company – Adexen Recruitment Agency
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Superintendent
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Seniority: Senior level
Job Category: Marine
Employment Type: Full time
- Manage and control the Marine operations to ensure safe and efficient functioning at all times.
- Verify and review the Company’s Policies and procedures through the Offshore Management Review; Develop and revise procedures and standing instructions for the Marine Department; Ensure that the Permit to Work system is controlled and adhered to as per requirements of the system
- Prepare budget and control expenditure; Prepare and administer required reports. Maintain appropriate documentation.
- Manage operation, condition monitoring and troubleshooting of marine, cargo and relevant utility systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline; UK or South African Chief Engineer (III / 2) CoC required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in maintenance of process, marine and utility equipment in process plant, power plant, offshore facilities or marine vessel.
- Good inter-personal and communications skills.
- Good management and supervisory skills.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Offshore, Onshore, Marine Engineering, Maritime Operations
Deadline: October 1, 2020
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|