Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
Function: Contract Delivery
- We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Technician in our Agreement Resources team in Calabar, Nigeria.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Your work tasks and responsibilities will include:
- To carry out routine and preventive maintenance of W50 DF engine as per the OEM recommendation
- To carry out Operation and Maintenance of W50 engine,
- To perform Operation and Maintenance of Auxiliary equipment( Pump, LFO/HFO/Lub oil Separator, Oil and Fuel Filters , Air Filter , Small generator , Fire fighting equipment , RO Plant , Booster and Transfer unit ect)
- To update Equipment maintenance data and Log book on daily basis, and update Maximo.
- Monitoring of equipment health and reporting to his supervisor.
- Spare part planning , follow up and optimize the cost.
- To do the 5s and House keeping activities in the plant and maintain the plant premises.
- Achieving result
- Making Change Happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and other
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer Focus.
As an ideal candidate, you will have following qualifications:
- B.Sc. / Diploma in Mechanical / Marine / Power Engineering or Equivalent.
- Several years of relevant working experience on Wärtsilä engines or similar 4-stroke engines.
Deadline: February 18, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|