JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician (Husky Injection Modeling)
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fix new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly
- Carry out quality inspections on jobs
- Electrical Injection Molding Machine maintenance and its auxiliaries
- Liaise with client departments, customers and other engineering and production colleagues.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
Requirements & Skills
- B.Eng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering preferably, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Husky injection molding machine maintenance
- The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Good diagnostic and
- people-management skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: May 10, 2021
|Job Category||Astronaut/Space/Science/Technology, Maintenance|