JOB TITLE: Male Technical Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
He is expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc and trouble shooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- B.Sc Degree
- 3 – 5 yrs years experience in a Technical Assistant /executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environments requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential)
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential) Must be proficiency with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Expert level in the use of outlook, word, excels and power point. Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize others. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be extremely sharp and smart.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] stating “TA09” as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 13, 2021
|Job Category||Assistant, Engineering / Technical|