JOB TITLE: Manager, Financial Services Audit
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
Employment type: Full-time
- Serve as SEC/CBN client service coordinator managing the audit of all required financial statements, related disclosures and other client deliverables
- Manage financial services audit team members servicing client’s portfolios and varied tasks
- The individual will plays role in developing a quality audit service, managing the provision of financial services and improving the delivery and driving the development of the department.
- Ownership and review of analysis and reports delivered to Clients
- Provide structure and direction to the delivery of engagement activities
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of engagement outputs and Client outcomes
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 4 to 8 years of current or recent audit experience in one of the largest professional services firms
- Professionally qualified across any of ACA/ACCA
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel, CaseWare and QuickBooks/BQE
- Degree in Accounting or any relevant courses (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division);
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Strong communication, leadership and team-working skills;
- Strong analytical skill;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
At Stransact, we work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
- A Career Path
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And, yes … career opportunities!
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance|