Michael Stevens Consulting is a long-established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. Their headquarter is currently located at 22b Rafiu Shittu St, Oke Ira, Lagos.
They are currently recruiting candidates for the position shown below.
- Schedules and attends client meetings with consultants to discuss recruitment and selection needs;
- Analyses job requirements and design detailed job descriptions based on an understanding of role;
- Utilizes online platforms in publishing jobs and sourcing for qualified and interested candidates;
- Utilizes in-house designed tools in assessing shortlisted candidates based on competencies required for the role;
- Coordinates and proctors assessment in line with job requirements to ascertain the best fit for the role;
- Prepares assessment reports to the client and ensure feedback is given to all applicants;
- Conducts credential verification and background checks if required by the client.
- Sources for new business leads via referrals, personal networks, attending networking events and following up on potential clients;
- Follows up on existing clients to inquire about current HR needs
- Bachelor’s Degree/M.Sc/MBA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Psychology, Business Management, or a closely related field, and a minimum of 7 years of experience in executive search, management of HR consulting project, manpower planning, consulting, training, employee development, leadership, and organization development;
- Strong experience in HR or HR consulting Management Advisory, talent management or organizational development programs (e.g., talent selection, succession planning, workforce development, employee engagement and retention, rewards and recognition, and performance management) in a well-structured HR consulting firm
- Strong business development skills and proven evidence of such
- Strong contacts at all levels of the economy
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Strong knowledge of all human capital consulting products, strong skills in executive search and the recruitment of staff as well as the implementation of human capital consulting projects (organization review, HR strategies, etc)
- I have extensive experience in managing executive search assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter indicating current remuneration in strict confidence to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Deadline||15th December, 2019.|