Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is recruiting candidates for a Marketing and Communications Strategist.
JOB TITLE: Marketing and Communications Strategist
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- As a Marketing and Communications Strategist, you are expected to be a proven communicator with experience in creating and developing communications strategies and multi-media content to work on-site at an agency level. You will make a difference with this client working to address and solve key issues, drive change, and enhance the customer journey.
- You are expected to be able to tell the story of our client’s “clients” on different platforms to various audiences and keep the customer engaged and interested. If you are a strong content creator, are an excellent writer and the ultimate team player, then you just maybe who we are looking for!
- Develop and execute strategic documents for marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute, in conjunction with the client, the agency’s communications strategy
- Create and disseminate multi-media content that tells the client’s story
- Plan and attend on-site campaigns events and meetings
- Conduct direct campaigns to relevant stakeholders for any given campaign
- Coordinate the development of a range of communications products, campaigns materials, promotional items, and digital materials
- Coordinate projects with creative and technical teams to ensure we meet milestones and deadlines
- Employ the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and written remarks, collateral, and digital properties
- Proactively drive projects from concept to completion, working closely with the client and project partners
- Develop strategies to gain buy-in and drive awareness among key stakeholders
- Analyse customer patterns and information consumption; update communications strategy to enhance customer experience as necessary
- Be a trusted resource for the client and seamlessly interact and engage on-site with the client’s team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, either in an agency or working within a communications department of an organization
- Demonstrated communication/marketing campaigns experience for large corporates
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with orchestrating the development marketing collateral (print and online) and marketing channels (e.g. e-mail, social, and events)
- Experience working collaboratively with a creative department to conceive, create, and deliver outstanding creative communications products, and campaigns
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving
- Self-starter with the willingness to take initiative and see opportunities ahead
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities.
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Marketing Manager|
|Deadline||7th May, 2020.|