JOB TITLE: Marketing Executive
JOB LOCATION: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will lead efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Pitching products and/or services
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Develop a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Research organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Suggest new projects such as product development to tap into new markets.
- University Graduate or HND holder.
- Minimum of 1 year proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Lives in Apapa and environs.
- Able to resume immediately or within a week.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly
HOW TO APPLY
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: October 11, 2021