JOB TITLE: Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- The Marketing Intern will be responsible for driving awareness for the firm’s services across all its brands.
This will involve:
- Developing and executing the firm’s marketing strategy
- Managing the digital assets of the holding company and subsidiaries
- Liaising with external vendors to design graphics and promotional materials for our marketing campaigns
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing our marketing campaigns offline and across all digital channels
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Analytical thinking and Curiosity is a welcomed asset.
- Degree holder in marketing, mass communication or related courses
- Ambitious, persuasive, tenacious and driven to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Multi-tasking across multiple campaigns and projects.
- Full understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrable understanding of SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media.
- Highly creative with identifying a target audience.
- Knowledge of ad serving tools.
- 0 – 2years post NYSC experience in Marketing.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
|Job Category||Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR|