Job Title: Massage Therapist
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and work stations, and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Accompanying guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Maintaining records and filing documentation.
- Provide massages to clients by appointment
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
- SSCE ,GCE or equivalent
- 6+ months work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point,sports and deep tissue massage.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
|Job Category||Hospitality / Food Services, Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|