JOB TITLE: Mathematics Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and competent Key Stage 2 Mathematics Teacher.
- If you are a Primary teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children need you!
- You must be able to teach Mathematics and science.
- Having knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula is an added advantage.
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must reside in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- B.A / B.Ed / B.Sc in Mathematics gained from a reputable Institution, plus a Post Graduate qualification in related field will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience, thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Be able to deliver lessons to pupils on difficult Mathematics concepts, grade pupils’ class work and prepare course materials and home work.
- Well developed teaching skills in the core subject areas of (Mathematics and Science are a MUST
- Be passionate about teaching and be able to provide our pupils engaging and exciting learning experiences
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Thorough understanding of best practices in teaching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
- Interested candidates must demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum in your CV and cover letter.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training|