Job Title: MEAL Technician
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Under the supervision of the Team Leader (TL), the MEAL Technician will ensure routine MEAL data collection as per standardized MEAL checklists. He/she collects data and provides evidence of the program’s progress and achievements.
Monitoring and Evaluation:
MEAL Technician will support MEAL Team Leader in:
- Regularly collect field monitoring data on standard MEAL checklist and provide written reports based on the field data to MEAL TL;
- Supervise all MEAL daily/casual workers (Enumerators);
- Assist MEAL TL to conduct enumerator’s training on data collection methodologies;
- Assist MEAL TL in implementation of MEAL mentioned in APUs, i.e. survey’s data collection;
- Provide written feedback to MEAL TL in the form of field monitoring reports;
- Assist MEAL TL in gathering data related crosscutting, i.e. gender, protection etc.;
- Assist MEAL TL in ensuring that MEAL data are readily available.
- Regularly collect community feedback regarding SI intervention and update relevant trackers accordingly.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in social sciences or related course.
- At least 1-year experience in data/ information management.
- She/he is in charge to ensure routine MEAL data collection as per standardized checklist.
- Collect data and provides evidence of the program’s progress and achievements.
- Support Meal Team Leader to supervise all Meal daily/Casual workers(Enumerators) Excellent communication skills including a working style
- Good professional English both written and spoken. Knowledge of Hausa is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Procedures / Information:
- Select MEAL Technician – Maiduguri, fill the form and attach your CV.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
- As position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the application closing date.
Deadline: January 13, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|