Mechanical Fittings Instructor needed at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI).
JOB TITLE: Mechanical Fittings Instructor
JOB LOCATION: Delta
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the training of students in Mechanical Fitting
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
- Possession of City and Guilds or any other valid MECHANICAL FITTINGS certifications is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Pipe fittings, joints, valves etc.
- Familiarity with mechanical fitting techniques
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using “Mechanical Fittings Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: September 25, 2020