Mechanical / Piping Engineer is needed at WTS Energy
JOB TITLE: Mechanical / Piping Engineer
- Execute all required Mechanical related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all client`s projects.
- Responsible for information exchange between the Mechanical / Piping Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project – at Senior Level and under supervision of the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
- Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality at source.
- Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
- Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Mechanical technical solutions / deliverables.
- Project Management level with bid experience
- Minimum BSc / HND / B.ENG in Mechanical Engineering.
- This opportunity is for Nigerian Nationals who live in Lagos Nigeria or can relocate to Lagos Nigeria.
- 12 years oil and gas project or an operator experience.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|