JOB TITLE: Mechanical Reliability Engineer
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will provide overall leadership for all activities related to the site’s maintenance program
- Provides engineering support pertaining to plant design, plant modifications, and process improvements and troubleshooting.
- Identify and implement projects to reduce cost, energy usage and improve productivity
- Lead process optimization activities in cooperation with production and process engineering
- Coordinate and implement PM activities with maintenance to minimize maintenance cost and downtime.
- Maintain PM system, identify high maintenance cost equipment, Identify root cause and evaluate cost / benefit of corrective actions.
Qualifications & Experience
- University or Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field and 10 years demonstrated experience working safely in an Industrial Environment.
- Understanding of reliability and maintenance principles.
- Experience in utilities: Steam, Air, Refrigeration, Water.
- Working knowledge of MIQA, PSM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|