Job Title: Mechanical Technician (Mines)
Ref No: IbesePlantMines11
Loction: Ibese, Ogun State
- To carry out all types of repairs (emergency / running) and daily/periodic preventive maintenance of various make & types of heavy duty equipment , utilities, plants /vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance / recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist mechanics and technicians in carrying out repair and maintenance of HEMV and LMV as per OEM manual and as per the instructions of section engineer.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workplace.
- Ensure Safety of the workmen and equipment.
- Assist mechanics and technicians in record keeping of breakdown and maintenance activities.
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II & III in Mechanical Fitting / Mechanical Equipment Maintenance.
- Minimum of eight (8) years plant operations related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|