Job Title: Medical Activity Manager
General-purpose of the Position
- Reporting to the Project Medical Referent, the role coordinates and supervises the implementation of INTERSOS’s medical activities and ensures the delivery of quality medical care for patients and their communities. The role holder disseminates information, provides technical support to management and staff, and performs administrative functions on medical-related matters.
Tasks and Main Responsibilities
- Coordinates and supervises the efficient implementation of the medical activities according to INTERSOS’s standards operating procedures, and through the correct compilation and analysis of the medical database.
- Examines and inspects the efficacy of all administrative procedures related to patients’ follow-up (card filling, registers, paper exit, discharge, transfers) and ensures correct application according to INTERSOS policies.
- Ensures efficient pharmacy management and monitors the rational use of drugs, supervises the appropriate use of medical devices and anticipating future needs.
- Updates the monthly medical data and prepares the monthly medical report for the Project
- Advanced university degree in Medicine or other paramedical studies. Desirable specialization in Tropical Medicine or a degree in Public Health.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as Medical referent in the humanitarian sector especially in fragile and unstable environments
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, and internet)
- Demonstrate experience with different donors’ compliance and reporting
- Leadership, people management, and development, teamwork and cooperation
- Strategic Vision
- Service Orientation
- Understanding of humanitarian operations principles, standards, and best practices
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||31st March, 2020.|