Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Medical Coordinator, Support
Report to: Medical Coordinator
Report to (functional): Medical Coordinator
Working Hours: 48hours per week
Contract Duration: 6 months
- Support the Medical Coordinator through delegated tasks and responsibilities. Among others, support and collaborate with the Medical Coordinator in defining, leading and coordinating the entire medical scope of the mission, according to MSF standards, policies, protocols and values, in order to ensure the quality of the medical care given to the population at risk and thus improving their overall health and living conditions.
- Assist and support the Medical Coordinator in the implementation of the overall medical content, activity and resources in the missions, by assuming some tasks delegated by him/her and giving personal assistance in other specific activities, in order to facilitate the proper medical management of the projects and medical follow-up of the staff in the mission.
- Medicine or paramedical degree essential. Specialization or training in tropical disease, desirable.
- Essential working experience in developing countries.
- Desirable working experience in MSF or other NGO’s.
- Mission languages English and Hausa essential.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
- Results, Teamwork., Flexibility., Commitment., Stress Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Motivation Letter, copies of Credentials, copy of Practicing Licence and NYSC Certificate (only PDF or Word) by email to: [email protected] In the subject please to put the position and the reference for while you are applying.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Applications are non-returnable. Do not submit original certificates or credentials.
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||25th March, 2020.|