Job Title: Medical Doctor
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organisations.
- Be responsible for general administration
- Appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
Personal Characteristics/Skills Desired
- A certified Doctor MBBS or MBCHB Degree with 1 – 2 years post NYSC.
- Must have interest in family Medicine/ Community Health.
- A female is Preferred for the role.
- HMO Experience is an added advantage
- Must have a sound Administrative experience
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly!
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|