JOB TITLE: Medical Lab Technician
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Clean, and maintain laboratory equipment
- Conduct collection and analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid,
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential
- Serve and protect the laboratory community by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology with a minimum of 1 year working experience in hospital settings.
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant body.
- Must be Computer literate
- S/He should be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills
- Must be able to run common medical tests.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: July 10, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|