Medical Laboratory Technician needed at PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing.
JOB TITLE: Medical Laboratory Technician
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- Collection and analysis of body fluids to conduct tests.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Taking note of abnormality in any patient and reporting them to the appropriate personnel.
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure (emergency)
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Maintains confidentiality of patient information.
- Candidates should reside within Ikeja and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Deadline: October 25, 2020
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|