JOB TITLE: Medical Officer
JOB LOCATION: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Deadline: November 30, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|