Job Title: Medical Officer
Job Location: Nigeria – Kogi
Function/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are seeking a highly capable Medical Officer to manage our medical team and to supervise the healthcare services that they provide.
- In this role, your duties will include serving as a clinical advisor, overseeing clinical trials and maintaining high standards in patient care.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in patient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in th
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
- A Master’s degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
- 10+ years’ clinical experience.
- At least four years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience. Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regul
Deadline: May 17, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|