JOB TITLE: Medical Officer
JOB LOCATION: Oyo
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Responsibilities: Respond to patients- medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Run different scans on patient.
- Ability to do at least Obstetric Scan and Minor Surgical procedure is an added advantage
- Have relevant and up-to-date certifications.
- Good Salary Scheme
- Accommodation Is Available
- Good Working Environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit in person at:
Zenith Care Hospital,
Opposite Bovas Filling Station,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Note: For further information, Contact – 08170524747, 08172298186, 08095629655 .
Deadline: December 31, 2021
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|