Newgate Medical Services Limited is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: Medical Officer
LOCATION: Ojodu, Lagos
- To achieve their goal of managing a healthcare team and ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility.
Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data:
- Medical Officers are often in charge of ordering and interpreting tests for patients. They analyze records, reports and exam data to help them diagnose patients’ conditions. If further information is needed, they will order additional tests, consult with other physicians in the field or the patient’s previous healthcare professionals.
Evaluating the Latest Medical Programs and Research:
- While the field of medicine is constantly evolving, the Medical Officer’s knowledge needs to evolve also.
- Medical Officers must take time to procure data about the most current medical programs and research that relate to his field of expertise in order to provide the best diagnoses and healthcare treatment plans to patients.
- MBBS or MBCHB from any reputable university
- Proper and broad grasp of the profession and must show unquestionable passion for the job.
- Dedication to patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Commitment to organization’s values and vision
- Ability to lead standardization of care
- Inspirational to the healthcare team
- Superb listening skills.
|Job Category||Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|
|Deadline||31st December, 2020.|