JOB TITLE: Metering Service Lead
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
Reporting To: Strategy Revenue & Optimization Lead
- Coordinate all NMD installation in line with corporate and regulatory requirement. Analyze and monitor prepaid revenue trend, accounting and reporting.
- Coordinate PPM accounts management on Ultima and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (CIS) Platform and deal immediately with any exceptions.
- Ensure that account receivables is not understated when transferring arrears from one platform to another or during and after migration
- Manage and maintain an accurate/complete PPM Database and ensure that the database can be relied upon
- PPM revenue projection for the entire Disco based on trend analysis. Compare customers monthly consumption patterns based on demography, building, availability and consumption patterns
- Review monthly reports on PPM energy allocation viz a viz monthly revenue
- Prepare monthly ageing analysis/low vending activity report
- Joint responsible for all vending cashiers at the respective Business Units
- Provide input for the development of departmental policies/procedures
- Analyze and maintain statistical forecasts for prepaid meter revenue
- Direct, manage and provide strategy to the team during projects
- Provide qualitative and quantitative information to management with respect to new automation areas that constantly requires management buy-in. and continuous process improvement
- Overall responsibility for Team’s performance and productivity
- Ensures quality of NMD meter installation and acceptance is in line with the laid down standard.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department.
- 1st degree in Finance or other Social Science course
- Requires minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- At least 2 – 4 years in a managerial role
- Experience in the telecommunications sector will be an added advantage.
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Good knowledge of industry related regulations
- Revenue management
- Good Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Business Acumen
- Customer Orientation.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem resolution
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Effective People Management
- Analytical prowess
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Commitment to business growth.
Deadline: January 1, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|