Job Title: Lecturer
Location: African, Caribbean or Pacific (ACP)
Faculty: Health Sciences
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing human resource assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Countries
- Prospective candidates must possess the required qualifications and experience in the under listed fields of study.
We are in need of Lecturers (Volunteers) with the following preferred academic level:
- Anatomy (MSc and above)
- Pathology (MSc and above)
- Physiology (MSc and above)
- Histology (MSc and above)
- Clinical – Psychologist (MSc and above)
- Comm. & Public health (PhD)
- Pediatrics (M.Sc, and above)
- Obs & Gynecology (MSc & above)
- Surgery (MSc & above)
- Internal Medicine (MSc & above)
- Family Medicine (M.Sc & above)
- Pharmacology (M.Sc & above)
- Radiology (MSc & above)
- Microbiology (MSc & above)
- Nursing (M.Sc, & above)
- Midwifery (M.Sc & above).
- Lecturers must possess a PhD, Master’s degree with a minimum of five year & experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]
Submit and address Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate / Exemption certificate.
- Individuals who have served before under the TAC scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Note that this is a tac scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is free.
Deadline: April 19, 2021
|Job Category||Education / Teaching / Training, Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical|