JOB TITLE: Mobile Developer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
- They are responsible for translating code into user-friendly applications.
- They collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment. Essentially, they contribute to the design, testing, releasing and support of the application.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up an application or programme.
- Help in designing the prototype application and indicate programme unit structure
- Has the responsibility to test , debug and improve mobile app application
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Support the entire application lifecycle ( concept,design,test,release and support )
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years work experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing.
Deadline: August 25, 2021
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|