La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting candidates for a Mobile Tellers (Ibadan).
JOB TITLE: Mobile Tellers (Ibadan)
JOB LOCATION: Ibadan, Oyo
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Prospect potential clients and follow up through regular contact with prospects
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum clients satisfaction and retention.
- Organize an efficient schedule that will allow regular meetings with clients and maximized performance.
- Identify clients’ needs in order to cross sell effectively.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Accordingly answer clients’ questions and complaints related to Advans LFMFB products and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing
- prospects as well as clients.
- Propose new products/services to management.
Field Cash Collection activities:
- Collect clients’ deposits, and deposit the money collected directly into clients’ accounts.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Report any cash shortage or overage to the immediate superior / Branch manager
- Encourage clients to make deposits on their Advans account.
- Create new clients and accounts on the field.
- Organization and control
- Cash counts and controls: ensure and control the conformity of transactions with collected cash and monitoring tools
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Deposit Officers / Mobile Tellers
- Report all the issues related to the job to the Team Leader.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any course of study from approved polytechnic is a MUST.
- Applicant must not be older than 30 years of age. Must have completed one year indutrial Attachment.
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance|
|Deadline||11th March, 2020.|