Job Title: Moderator – Field Survey
Locations: Kaduna and Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for Moderators in Kaduna and Oyo States. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
- A minimum of a University degree (BSc)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in moderating focus-group discussions/ interviews
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to speak, read and write in the indigenous language spoken in the study area (ie: Hausa in Kaduna and Yoruba in Oyo State)
- Must be a resident of the study areas (ie: Kaduna OR Oyo State)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential / sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards handling vital information and must have been engaged in moderating focus-group discussions / interviews
- Knowledge and background in qualitative and quantitative research-based studies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality and ability to meet set deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to:[email protected]with the “Job title, LocationandLanguage” in which candidate is proficient in should be clearly stated as the subject title.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: January 29, 2021
|Job Category||Research / Survey|