JOB TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
JOB LOCATIONS: Bayelsa, Edo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- Master’s Degree in Statistics or Economics or Demography or Anthropology or Development Planning or Social Work or Epidemiology or related subjects of similar scope.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience of monitoring and evaluation in public health or any large social sector programs.
- In-depth knowledge of M & E techniques and methodologies including knowledge of conducting operations research, household surveys and qualitative assessments; data analysis, interpretation, and repdorting; and
- Proficient with analytical tools and software such as Stata, SPSS, MS Excel, etc. Knowledge of other Nigerian languages will be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Only one attachment explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to complete the online form
- Please indicate the title of post and location applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Deadline: August 29, 2021
|Job Category||Monitoring & Evaluation|