JOB TITLE: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
JOB LOCATION: Jalingo, Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with WACHEF Executive Director and Program officer in the design and implementation of programs
- Report results of M&E activities by providing written documentation about progress toward achieving indicators/targets, as appropriate
- Ensure high-quality implementation, in close collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Lead efforts at project location to monitor and evaluate project interventions, document results and provide feedback to stakeholders to guide decision-making
- Utilize the data collected to inform strategic decision-making and project planning
- Support targeted evaluations and operations research, including design, data collection, management and analysis
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine data quality audits
- Work closely with donors and government agencies in the implementation of programs
- Produce monthly, quarterly & annual reports.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Sciences or other related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Strong communications (written, oral and presentation) skills
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical skills, monitoring and evaluation, and report writing
- Strong intercultural skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to travel to communities in Taraba State and other project locations within Nigeria
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative M&E methods
- Knowledge of relevant evaluation model/tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, database programs and statistical software
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: August 19, 2021
|Job Category||Monitoring & Evaluation|