JOB TITLE: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer NOC
Requisition ID: 138465
- This job is found primarily in Country and Field Offices and report to the Deputy Country Director, the Head of Programme or the designate, and operate under technical guidance from Performance Management & Monitoring Division and Office of Evaluation.
- Job holders are likely to be found in an environment where the complexity of food assistance programmes is high (e.g. greater security risks, wider range of programmes, higher levels of partnership working) and are often required to lead and motivate a team.
- The incumbent will report to the Head of Research, Assessments and M&E (RAM) in the Nigeria Country Office, with technical guidance from the deputy head of RAM.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- Education: Advanced University degree in Sociology, Social Development, Development Economics or Performance Management or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or training/courses.
- Experience: Minimum of five years of relevant professional work experience including in international development or humanitarian work.
- Minimum of two years of experience in monitoring and/or evaluation, including strong experience using a variety of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools and methods.
Other Specific Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in one statistical analysis package (R, STATA, SPSS)
Desired Experiences for entry into the Role:
- Led effective monitoring and evaluation processes across multiple countries or at the global level.
- Developed a high-performing team and managed effective monitoring and evaluation operations at a country level.
- Participated in defining the strategic direction and objectives of the monitoring and evaluation function at the HQ level.
|Job Category||NGO / Community Services|