JOB TITLE: Mooring Designer
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria
- Responsible for both contributing to the expertise and knowledge within the Mooring designer discipline as well as on IPSO or other projects
- Your contribution is to ensure that knowledge and expertise is maintained and expanded to deliver highs quality and costs effective designs of company products
- You will particularly focus on company’s FPSOs & Floating LNG products, but you will also be directly involved in proposals and prePEED studies of new concepts related to FPSO & FLNG designs and technology developments.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma / B.Sc Degree or equivalent (i.e Professional Certification) with a minimum of 10 years of experience with structural design
- Experienced in managing and leading a team of contractors consisting of designers
- Experience in Engineering & Design of floating units in the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of structural interfaces with related disciplines i.e. mooring structure integrations, and other equipment integrations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume electronically to the advertiser at: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Deadline: February 8, 2021
|Job Category||Oil & Gas / Energy|