Driver is currently needed at Central Bank of Nigeria
JOB TITLE: Motor Driver
LOCATIONS: Enugu, Ibadan-Oyo, Zaria-Kaduna
- Three Centres of Excellence intended to be the best graduate training centres in finance-related disciplines have been established by a reputable Nigerian Public Institution in three locations. The aim is to ensure availability of adequate and skilled manpower for the Nigerian financial system and the Nigerian economy. Consequently, the centres seek to hire competent preofessional to fill the position above.
- To transport people, goods or products from one place to the next.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, and mental ability, equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Valid driver’s license (Class E) and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 30 to 50 pounds
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Have knowledge of basic security measures/skills
- Possession of WAEC or NECO with five credits including English language, and Trade Test I, II, & III is an added advantage.
|Deadline||12th March, 2020.|