Job Title: National Consultant to Support Training of Anambra and Sokoto State Health Workers on Data Analysis, Dissemination and Use
Ref Id: 1905469
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: Individual service contractor
Contract duration: 20 days
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Essential: Post Graduate degree in public health, Health Informatics or other related field.
- 10 years’ experience working in public health settings in Nigeria
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of public health programmes.
Functional Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of the health system situation and stakeholders in Nigeria
- Knowledge of STATA and other statistical packages
- Demonstrated ability to produce analytical products such as statistical bulletin, Factsheets, Policy briefs, etc
- Sound methodological and technical advice and guidance to multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with State Ministry of Health ICT department
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, integrate, synergize and communicate complex ideas in English, verbally and in writing
- Ability to monitor and communicate progress in terms of process and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|
|Deadline||3rd December, 2019|