Job Title: National Consultant- Key Population Programme Management Technical Support
Ref Id: 1905440
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
- Essential: Degree in Clinical Medicine, Microbiology, Human Physiology, Human Anatomy.
- Desirable: Advanced university degree at master’s level or higher in medicine, public health, social sciences.
- Two years’ experience in Key population programming that includes HIV and MNSD,
- Two years’ experience in programme management including grant writing, monitoring and evaluation as well as reporting to external donors at national and/or international levels.
- Demonstrated capacity to implement grants and comply with internal and external requirements; previous experience in working with PEPFAR and Global fund will be an asset
Use of language skills:
- Essential: Fluency in verbal and written English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development|
|Deadline||10:59:00 PM; 9th December, 2019.|