Job Title: National Consultant to Support Development of Nigeria’s Health Profile Report
Ref Id: 1905470
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: Individual service contractor
Contract duration: 15 days
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Essential: Post Graduate degree in Public Health, Health Informatics or other related field.
- 15 years’ progressive experience working as a health systems expert in a government or non-governmental organization
- 10 years experience in monitoring and evaluation of public health programmes.
Functional Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of the health system situation and stakeholders in Nigeria
- Knowledge of STATA and other statistical packages
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound methodological and technical advice and guidance to multiple stakeholders and partners
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with the National Counterparts at the Federal and State levels
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, integrate, synergize and communicate complex ideas in English, verbally and in writing
- Ability to monitor and communicate progress in terms of process and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Deadline||3rd December, 2019.|