Job Title: National Consultant – Vulnerability Risk Assessment and Mapping (VRAM)
Ref Id: 1905063
Primary Location: Nigeria-Abuja
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Contract duration: NA
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
- Essential: Medical degree, other associated biomedical science or social science degree.
- Desirable: Masters degree in Public Health/Epidemiology.
- 2 years experience years in data analysis, interpretation and producing high quality reports
- Experience in policy formulation and use of data for decision making
- 7-10 years of experience consulting in public health is an added advantage
- Experience working with the government on environmental health programmes.
- Experience with risk mapping of public health hazards/emergencies and capacity/vulnerability assessment of at-risk populations
Use of language skills:
- Essential: Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Specific skills required: Excellent analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
|Job Category||Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning|
|Deadline||11:59:00 PM; 13th November, 2019.|