Job Title: Tax Specialist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Tax Specialist to support compliance with direct and indirect tax laws and ensure tax optimization within business objectives.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related course.
- 4 to 6 years cognate work experience in tax practice with a similar Multinational or reputable Accounting Firm.
- Membership of a Professional Accounting Body e.g. ACTI, ACA, ACCA.
- Understanding of business principles and best practices to ensure direct and indirect tax compliance; and tax optimization within Nestlé’s governance standards.
- Management skills to lead people and deal with projects.
- Multiyear experience in dealing with tax compliance.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess information and draw reasonable conclusions.
- Advanced communication skills in order to explain tax issues and solutions to stakeholders.
|Deadline||4th March, 2020.|