ipNX Nigeria Limited is recruiting candidates for a Network Implementation & Support Engineer.
JOB TITLE: Network Implementation & Support Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job ID: 48
- To improve on the SLAs with customers by reducing the MTTR which also translates to improve service to customers.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum of 2.2 / Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronics or any IT related Degree
- Customer centric and stakeholders’ management
- Good LAN / WAN network design and implementation skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems in the shortest available time using honed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable.
- At least 2 years in the telecommunications industry.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning.
Expected Key Results:
- Corporate / FOS Incident Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Re-sale Engineering
- Report Management
- Back Office Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Inventory Management.
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|
|Deadline||30th June, 2020.|