ob Title: Network Support Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Day to day running, troubleshooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information, network engineering, and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Implementation and administration of data and VOIP networks (LAN, WLAN and WAN)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 6 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 21, 2021
|Job Category||Engineering / Technical|